winter/spring project

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #3653 by ihowner
this was me and dads project we have been working on since the last day of winter. wasnt much of a winter when we started cuz it was like 80 degrees when we started. i orginally started out putting a torque amplifier in it put then put a heavier duty clutch and a trans brake (i think thats what its called).then i deceiced that it needed brakes so i got brakes and put it on. well while its all apart we (mostly me) decieded that it needed more horsepower so we turbo'd it. took us a weekend to build the defuser housing and the plate to raise it off the fuel lines and the t-strat housing. it has a new to-4 air research turbo on it and looks like its gonna work. i probley forgot something so if you have any questions just ask.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2257 by ihowner
couple more pic's
Attachments:

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2251 by shea
very nice is it an 06 or a 56 series?

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2252 by ihowner
it is an 806 that has a 1206 or 56 series grill

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2258 by gentleben
ihowner it sounded nice when you was out driving. you better get it tuned up real nice because you will be competing against my 730 john deere in the tractor pull at the woodstock tractor pull. i believe you have approx 135 hp, i have 54. wonder who will win...lol...ben

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #2259 by ihowner
well i think it would b a good embarsment if you beat me cuz im turbo'd ur not and i got 6 cylinders and u got a poppen 2 clyinders

Time to create page: 0.741 seconds