IH Paint codes 1937 - 1986

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3310 by bwest
found this site today when i was cruising the net for the proper colors for a little genius plow. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cg...arvester&rows=50 "> paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedi ... er&rows=50</a><!-- m -->
i don't really know much about the site other than to say it is pretty neat if these are the proper colors.

i have an interesting story of how i came across it though. i was looking on e-bay for a toy plow to get the proper colors to paint my plow (maybe). so these things are bringing $95 plus. not in my budget at this time. so i put in little genius plow in google and about the third site down on the page looked interesting so i clicked. the site i found was pretty neat. it had all kinds of pictures (before, after, and during restoration). so i click on the e-mail to ask the guy what colors he used. i noticed the e-mail address had hillsdale.edu in it. this is a college i have heard advertised on the radio that is in michigan. this college doesn't take government money or anything. (something i like) so i have been thinking over the years i would like my kids to go there. so anyway back to the story. i e-mail this guy and he is a professor at this college!! he has a couple of restored farmalls and this restored plow and a f-12 and 14 waiting their turn. he is also in charge of one of the museums on campus as well. seems to be a nice guy. even invited us up to tour the campus when my boys get old enough to be looking for a college. i just thought that was neat even if no one else does.
here's his site: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=" www.knuckleheadquarters.net/little-genius.html "> www.knuckleheadquarters.net/little-genius.html </a><!-- m -->

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1319 by
that guy has a nice site with a lot of pictures

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.760 seconds